What information do I collect?
This site collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to my newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do I use your information for?
Any of the information this site collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve my website
(I continually strive to improve my website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps me to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do I protect your information?
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
I offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect myself or others rights, property, or safety.
This policy was last modified on 01.10.2020